BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

another late post!

18/11/2008 Hey hey~ It has been ages I didn’t post some thing up to my blog alr, and she seems so dead lo ^^ Haha! Well, the exams are coming soon, oh babe~~ The mock exam for paper 10 is on this Friday, but I seems like, still have a lots haven’t study o~ and still dare to go out with Agnes watch basketball game, I’m really 不怕死! LoL Paper 9 - Computation of Taxation is on 28/11 oo.. and I haven’t study until half of the book ler.. hahaha! = still dare to laugh!!! = I am gonna be absent for the mock exam for Paper 5, this is because I didn’t take this paper at this December exam, and I din even touch the Interactive Text since the first day I had the P5 class =p I don’t know what is the book about as well~ Lol! = Laugh again!!! = And… hey buddy~ I cut hair already lo~ wahahaha! I posted few pictures in my Facebook already.. Actually it is not my first time to cut my hair like that… < Fashion > Haha~ Wow~ about the basketball match tonight, the AmRiam v.s. 金砂 was very very very interesting.. fanstantic!! I am gonna give a big applause for the No.11 which is in 金砂 team, I heard that he is from KB, named Benjamin, and actually he played for KB team, but then he 跳槽 to 金砂. He played really well in the third quarter. Before that he shot a huge 3 points from the own side to the opponent basket when the clock ticked to last few seconds of 2nd Quarter, this huge shot made everyone hurrah for him!!!! He is GREAT!!! Not only No.11 played well, his teammates as well ^^ 18/11/2008 is my GREAT DAY!

0 comments: