First, I'm here to greet my 仙姑 and Uncle Kenneth. Congratulations!! I had received the marriage announcement email from aunt, and I was grinning from ear to ear after i read the email ^^ I hope I could go down Brunei on 27th or the day before. But I might not be able to stay too long time in Brunei because I still have my plans to go on. haix! Second, I'm here to speak out.. Speak out.. what? I don't know, suddenly I'm blank after I wrote the first paragraph. LOL It's Friday again. The weeks really pass very fast very fast like the bumblebee.. [ o.O huh? correct? LOL] First week of Nov... ENDED Second week of Nov... COMING SOON Third week of Nov... COMING COMING SOON Fourth week of Nov... COMING COMING COMING SOON First week of Dec... COMING x 4 SOON Second week of Dec... COMING x 5 SOON! ---> GILA! CAT exams ALREADY liao laR! Just like that! So fast hor!!! 4 weeks left to CAT exam! damm stressssssssssss x 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 Recently, I had already forgotten how to smile.. [ HUH? this sentence look familiar! Don't know from which blog of my friend!] HAiX!! *speechlees* Oo.. 7876! Haha, suddenly think about this guy, he is a really good looking guy, but got GF ler lo! Why he will be 7876 ler? LOL.. Because it is his car's number plate! Oo.. Kepo Mah's brother! Haha, another cute guy in the school, but looks shy! KAWAII dez~ Oo.. "TauFan" !!! RIT's number one handsome guy!!! Looks like 贺军翔! Besides, the chms' legend, Vta also kinda look like him in some angle. LOL~He is a tall guy, but there is some rumor about he is a play boy [Oo..Well, he got the 条件 to play!] Haha! To the lucky girl, congratx! Oo.. WONG YUNG PING!!! =.=!!! He is my SCANDAL in this rit! LOL~ 我的 绯闻 男友!!!! Haha, to IceBoy's thousands of admires, don't misunderstand both of us! Wahahah!!! We are as clear as the blue sky! Oo.. David Lin!! I want to thank you! You always stay at there take care of me, supporting me silently, just worry that I will feel annoyed on u! I'm sorry that I hurt you everytime!! I hope you could move forward, live with happiness!! I'm sorry again if I had broken the happiness of yours! Cheer UP! Oo.. another David... Low Kar Siong! Nothing to say about you oo.. LOL! A little cute hamster.. lame.. You're too skinny man~~ But, don't see him so skinny, he stole gals heart thou~ HAHAH! Gain more meat.. Go work out at gym!!! LOL~
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment