BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 28, 2008

so-called 'colourful life'

damm~ damm damm~!!!! why do i live my lifes like puppets? I must keep on OBEY OBEY OBEY!!! really tire of being a so good child! Once if i disobey, they will sure say i disappointed them bla bla bla~ I just wanted to go back brunei for few days, jus 1 day or 2 days. why wouldnt u let me go? why why why??? is it coz of the adults' issues??? please dont bring it to the kids. It is so unfair~!!! I really don get it, tell me why~!!!!!!!!! Life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you are going to get. So live ur life the fullest. It is not a matter of how long u had live in this world, is about how colorful and memorable is ur life. Hey frens, i really wanted to go back brunei and paint the town red with u all until crack of dawn. I just need permission from my parents, but very obviously, i am not allowed to go. haha~ puppet's lifes! It is not about 18 years old or 21 years old. I'm adult after my 2008 b'day, but so what? So what 18th years old?? Puppet of 18th yrs old? I know you cares you love me your only gal. Sometime I really don know how to communicate with u, i only know what is OBEY and LISTEN, try to not break your heart, try to make u feel proud of me. Be a good child is what im supposed to do,I know! Obey is a good child supposed to do! OBEY OBEY.. In the chinese society, the people who alws obey the orders, alws will be the best characters (employees, students, children...etc). But in the western society, people who alws obey to the orders no matter if it is a fault, they will have tough path in their lifes.Because they like people to speak out their ideas their opinion even to the boss and parents!

0 comments: