BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 22, 2008

好久不见, jharn #6

22.08.08 We, the 5 hostel gals, were playing basketball around 4.45pm !!! and with 3 three guys, Kiwi, DaGe(they called him like this) and Clement. I dislike played with Kiwi coz he is too one man show. Clement is tough and DaGe not bad also.. haha! It has been ages that i didnt play till so serious. Especially the last game 4 on 2. I was a team with Clement, thn xinzhi, see wee, nicole and DaGe were in a team. Today i was on fire, played quite good.. but very unfortunately my 脚拇指头 got blisters ler, pain pain lar! Coz i was bare foot :P Tomorrow im going out with them agn, haixx! how to walk o~ and see wei accidentally hit my back when i was trying to turn behind her, ngam ngam hit on my back bone! maybe tomorrow will oochi liao~ but nvm ler, she didnt mean to hurt me, jus an accident~ hehe! Im exhausted today, body muscles are in pain! But I had a nice day~

0 comments: