BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 26, 2011

depressed.

Me: "Feel like selling it and no more laptop until next year lol"
AL: "Sell lor.. Buy Acer la.. haiyo..c mine..so kin.."
Me: "No money"
AL: "Then earn money nor.."
Me: "Cannot use parents money for luxury stuffs anymore. That's why i say next year. hahaha"
AL: "U know then good lor.."
Me: "That's sounds like I always spent parents money like water like that"
AL: "Abit le..== "

A conversation between a friend.

This conversation... made my mood extremely bad. bad. bad. bad. bad !

TOTALLY GOT NO MOOD AT ALL. THANKS TO YOU.

I admitted. My dad love me a lots. What I asks from dad, he will give it to me.
Just like my very first poor laptop on 2008.
My second  Asus laptop on 2010.
And my first Android HTC Incredible S as my 21st years old present.

Since 2003, I went to Brunei for studies, till 2007.
I spent probably more than RM50k on the school fees, my pocket money, expenses,etc.

2008, I went to Miri to study CAT. Dad sold his portion of the land to my eldest uncle, just to support me to study.

2009 July, I came to Klang. August I'd a job at Citra, until November.
2010, I came to KDU, to further my CAT. I used a year, to complete just 2 papers. WHAT A SHAME.
2011 January, I'm officially an ACCA student.
2011 August, June result is release. I failed it terribly. F4-3marks ; F6- 26marks.

I remember, my dad ever told me, his account left no more than 20.
I'm so sorry. I'm truly sorry.
I've been wasting your money.
Sometime I really wanted to give up on ACCA.
I really don't want to continue anymore.
But I couldn't let go. But..

What I can do now, it is study smart. study well. pass and pass.

0 comments: