14 Dec, 2009
22:41
Monday
I'm getting so bored after the exam.
Didn't want to touch the books recently.
Didn't want to go out too.
I'm really very choosy.
I only go out with the person i want to.
LOL.
But the person i want to go with is not asking me.
Well. haha. we are not finding each other also la.
Whatever.
I feel like running away from this place.
I feel like cut off the contacts to everyone in Miri.
Someone I hate is there.
I shouldn't go back to Miri.
But i miss my sister and niece.
I love them too.
and yea.
i think i miss him.
i think i like him.
but.
we are not moving on.
i don't dare to text him.
i don't dare to find him.
he is not finding me too.
hais.
forget about this.
hahaha!
END
23:09
23:09


0 comments:
Post a Comment