After chatted with my uncle, i knew that go to KL is my only choice. I need to stay with my yiyi in Klang (coz im newbie), share a room with my cousin, this actually is not a big problems for me, but.. i hope that i could move out from their house a.s.a.p. I really don't like to create >any any any any any tiny problems< to them especially my cousin, because she needs to lend me some space of her room. well, her room is not big, there is a queen size(maybe?) bed, one 化妆台 and two drawers closet. hm, there isn't has so have much space between her 床尾 and the wall, maybe less than 5 steps then u may bang the wall. omg. I'm not 嫌弃-ing her room, just, can just imagine that, i am not going to KL for holiday, not a week or 10 days, is a month, maybe 3 months, half year, one year, or longer. Well, I'm not going to stay in yiyi's hse for long time i guess.. but, 只能将就一下咯! And, i haven't settle down my job too. Really need to find a audit firm or accouting job a.s.a.p. But, i need help! haix! All the Best.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment