BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 3, 2009

holiday

Holiday~ YES!!!!! OH YESSS!!! Finally the long holiday is going to end soon.. IT's ending.. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm flying to Miri~ Monday is the 1st day of school in 2009! lOl!! although the classes for this semester, will be quite suffer and bored.. But I'm still looking forward to it.. =) : What I had done in this bored x 100 de holiday : 1) online chatting 2) watch series 3) find things to download 4) sleep 5) eat 6) sleep 7) find things to download 8) watch series 9) online chatting lOl~! same routines!! I slept around 12am, woke up around 9am, huh~~ better than Susan ler ;p .. lOl!!! finally i can get rid of this bad routines!~ > > > > > > > still have less than 5 months in RIT.. I'm leaving RIT soon Don't think 5 months still have very long time.. Just a blink of eyes.. I'm leaving R.I.T. =(

0 comments: