BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 25, 2008

day

I wasn't in a good mood yesterday(24/12), i dunno why.. haixx. I was wondering how is my relatives in brunei doing in the party last night. They must having a lots of fun over there. Dinner, chit chatting,playing games,exchanging presents... ... ... Time flies.. It has been a year.. A year.. I didn't gathering with my cousins... We used to be... Every one is grown up as well, no one come back lawas for holiday. Because my big brother isn't here, some of my cousins don't want to come back, it is very bored without my brother. Because of they want to part time work in the year end holiday, it's great things for them ^^ . My house isn't noisy as last few years. Holiday.. It's no longer happy.. Happy holiday, doesn't exist already~ It will be 'Boring to death holiday' Lawas.. bored! Lawas.. BORED! Without my cousins.. IT's only a damm bored place! I miss Brunei a lots. I miss the bbq party in our Club185 I miss the times we sit together, with alcohol, and we talks, tell cold jokes, eat packet noodle... ... I miss the times... the happy hours... Although sometimes i don like to stay in the house, but i still miss the times we were having fun. oOpxx times to go sleep! ahKo must be unhappy when he saw the posted time =) hehehehehehehehe... but I'd prepared a very very lame and cold joke =p ,. ,,.. ,,,... ,,,,.... ,,,,,..... ,,,,,,...... ,,,,,,,....... ,,,,,,,,........ ,,,,,,,,,......... ,,,,,,,,,,.......... ,,,,,,,,,,,........... ,,,,,,,,,,,,............ ,,,,,,,,,,,........... ,,,,,,,,,,.......... ,,,,,,,,,......... ,,,,,,,,........ ,,,,,,,....... ,,,,,,...... ,,,,,..... ,,,,.... ,,,... ,,.. ,. 有一天小A和小C去吃宵夜,来到的一家大肠面线摊。点完东西后,两人坐了下来。这时小A开口了...   小A:「喂,吃猪大肠的时候要咬久一点、嚼碎一点……」   小C:「为什么?」   小A:「因为猪大肠不容易消化。」   小C:「……。」   小A:「你知道为什么猪大肠不容易消化吗?」   小C:「不知道。」   小A:「因为人的消化器官除了胃之外,还有大肠。如果你吃下去的猪大肠没有被你的牙齿咬烂,就会被『你自己的大肠』认出来『它』也是大肠,你的大肠就会对『它』说『耶,你也是大肠嘛!』然后没被咬烂的猪大肠就会对你的大肠说:『对呀,我也是大肠!』于是,你的大肠就会在『同类不相残』的心理状态下说:『既然你也是大肠,那就放你一马吧。』然后,所谓的消化不良就发生了。」 - ended 01 09am -

1 comments:

JL said...

1:09am... and sis still not yet slept... and ur mc came... u said ah ko will angry or not le...