BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 2, 2008

I Miss You

02/05/08 Currently in Miri.. haiz, im gonna live with relative for 1 week until 11th May. My hostel's housemate are going back to their hometown for holiday until 11th May. Haiz, the hostel... so damm lousy! One like terrace house, then 3 units, 1st unit is for Girls, 2nd is for Boys, 3rd is 2 male teachers.. If im going to stay in the hostel when school start, i think i gonna be alone for 1 week,7 days,168 hours!!! No one at school at the night, only the security will be at the entrance, 2 male teachers, is it safe???? NO!!!! Definately NO! So my mom let me to stay in cousin's hse for 1 week first, but then, transport is the huge problems!! Gonna mafan aunt to pick me to school and bring me back to this house after my class! Haiz so mafan!!! I don't want to mafan anyone! Haiz, Ko, i miss you! haha, laptop got problems how i wished u could be here help me solve it! haiz~ and maybe go to the hp retailer shop and you accompany me, and I won't feel 'mafan' if is you! haiz! So gonna ask my cuz to bring me there??? Should I? Maybe not! Don't want to mafan him so much and also my aunt.. Haiz, mummy, I miss U! Mother's day is coming soon on 11th May, for the past 10yrs I never got anything for you, I'm really sorry! Haiz! I wished you could be here at least I wont be so lonely now.. Haiz,, hubby, I miss you so so much~~ why when i need your accompanion and you always not thr? busy?? haiz... I miss you! Im so lonely here, isolated in this house, don't know talk what with my cuz sis, they are more quite than me~ haha! haiz, hard working also, everyday do homework.. haiz! ImissYou! Fully hope that you could come here you could hold me tight whole night.. feels your warmth and sleep.. see you whenever I open my eyes! I cries! I cried! I miss you! Im so lonely! only the stupid laptop accompany till I tire.. the stupid laptop!!!!!!!

0 comments: